12.12.2007

stats

blogger stats for tuesday, december 12.
visits by geographical location...

1. Mexico 21
2. Canada 5
3. United States 3
4. Germany 1
5. Netherlands 1
6. Portugal 1
7. France 1
8. Argentina 1
9. New Zealand 1
10. Australia 1

I can account for the mexican visits as they come from Diego's much visited blog, Canada because it's 4 people from MTL and another from Rouyn Noranda (Oligau!), France as it's probably Scott and Argentina is either Ego or Carry.. but the US (Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Arizona, of all places?!), German, Dutch, Portuguese, Kiwi and Aussie visitors are a mystery! Makes me happy though to see my blog is getting international traffic from people I don´t know.

Drop me a line, ghost visitors!

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

aie, mystery-busting is so dull... I'm the New Zealand and Australian hits. I add blogs to my Google Reader compulsively, plus I don't really check iam anymore. So here I am, reading you!

Rosie/pr0ncess

narfette a dit…

how can you be in two countries at once, mademoiselle? et moi qui te pensais encore en chine!!

ABITEK SOUNDSYSTEM a dit…

Grosse face, narfette international!
Rouyn-noranda ca m'a trahit direct ;)
Ben oui j'aime bien savoir où tu est rendu, c'est pas l'envie qui manque de faire la meme chose que petra et de crisser mon camp de l'hiver pis de venir boire des cerveca avec toua!
Any way, si l'hiver tant dit, et que tu veux pas retourné dans la métropole, y'a toujours la ptite abitibi avec les maudites mouches noires! Mon divant est pret a t'accueillir n'importe quand!

Anonyme a dit…

Baby, estce que ca va????????
T'es malade??????
Mange de la soupe lipton pis roule toi dans une couverte ste plait..........
Je t'aime baby

narfette a dit…

tinkiet ch uis plus malade,je l ai transmis a mon hote!

Anonyme a dit…

I left China years ago, was in Taiwan until August, moved to Australia and then recently spent a couple of weeks in NZ, where I checked my google reader in the morning before I left and again when I came home in the evening. Voila...

Et je n'ai pas de mots pour dire a quel point je suis desolee pour le petit bolivien et toi en ce moment... x